[OPLINTECH] D-Tech HoldIT Locker - Install/Networking Questions

CJ Stephens cstephens at crcpl.org
Wed May 4 12:28:25 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

We are preparing for the installation of D-Tech HoldIT lockers at two off-site locations and I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has installed these units at off-site or even at their library that may be willing to let me pick their brain for a few minutes.

I am mostly trying to figure out if these units will require any type of VPN connection between the unit and the staff side software or if they can communicate directly over the internet so long as the ports are not being blocked.

I will be greatly appreciative of any information anyone can provide that has dealt with an install of these units.

Thanks,

CJ Stephens
Information Technology Manager
Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library
(740)702-4116 | cstephens at crcpl.org<mailto:cstephens at crcpl.org>
[crcpl-310x90]<http://www.crcpl.org/>