[OPLINTECH] Looking into replacing Deep Freeze with Reboot Restore Rx Pro

Becky Hatton bhatton at logancountylibraries.org
Wed Oct 5 11:13:18 EDT 2022

Hello All!
We are having so many issues with Deep Freeze that we are considering Reboot Restore Rx Pro. I have seen that several libraries have installed it and are happy with it.  A few have commented that they tried it (older versions or current?) and it didn't work for them. Of those of you who have installed the latest version of Reboot Restore Rx Pro (version 12), do you like it? Have any of you installed it on a Windows 10 PC? Are there any gotchas to consider before we try it?

I haven't seen any other viable alternative to Deep Freeze than Reboot Restore Rx Pro, have you?
Becky Hatton
Technology Coordinator
Logan County Libraries
220 North Main St.