[OPLINTECH] Beta testers wanted

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Sep 23 11:06:50 EDT 2022

OPLIN needs some libraries to test out a new widget that lists the
statewide database collection in an easily-digestible format for patrons.
Here's what to know:

   - We are only looking for libraries that are *not* OPLIN Webkit clients.
   - The widget contains only the statewide databases listed on
   ohioweblibrary.org; it cannot be modified to list any subscriptions your
   library pays for locally.
   - The widget appears in an <iframe>, so you will need the ability to
   embed it into your library's website.
   - If you're interested, *please email me directly* at
   laura at oplin.ohio.gov

Thanks!

Laura
--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS *(She/her)
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)