[OPLINTECH] substrate print flatbed uv printer

Nick Kelley nkelley at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Tue Jul 11 16:04:45 EDT 2023

Hi Everybody,

We're interested in getting a substrate flatbed uv printer. I don't know
much about them, just that they can print on any flat surface and that's
what we want to do. Does anybody have a recommendation for an entry level
version of a substrate printer? Any recommendations would be helpful.

We mainly want to print on little plaques for our donor tree and those are a
zinc alloy. I'm just in the fact finding stage to see if we can do this
in-house and still have a high quality look.

Thanks,
Nick

--
Nick W. Kelley: MLIS