[OPLINTECH] Coming Soon - CultureGrams!

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Jun 7 15:49:54 EDT 2023

Greetings,

We are counting the days until CultureGrams becomes part of the statewide
resources on the Ohio Web Library.  There is still some work to be done
behind the scenes, but there are some things you can check out now at
https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/culturegrams.

Make sure to sign up for specific training for Ohio libraries, too!  Register
now
<https://clarivatesupport.webex.com/weblink/register/r81ac4423613ccfd22192560670484dd5>
for our special session on July 11. Join Mary Kay McDonald, Senior Customer
Education Trainer for ProQuest, *on July 11, from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM *to
explore CultureGrams and get insights into its many uses.

You will get to view CultureGrams through the lens of an adult planning
travel adventures, a high school student doing research, and an elementary
student with a class project.  Mary Kay will show you some hidden gems and
a wide variety of library resources to promote CultureGrams and engage your
patrons.

You can sign up for the webinar at
https://clarivatesupport.webex.com/weblink/register/r81ac4423613ccfd22192560670484dd5,
and a recording will be available after the session as well.

Questions? Contact me at christine at oplin.ohio.gov or 614-728-5252.

Hope to see you there!

Christine
--