[OPLINTECH] KnowTo Drive Online

Ken Conrad KConrad at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Mon Mar 20 13:59:57 EDT 2023

Greetings,
One of our patrons had issues making an online driver's license test work from our library network. It is called "KnowTo Drive" and the URL is https://k2do-oh.iti4dmv.com/at-home/Welcome

The patron successfully got past the camera check and filled in her personal information on the form that followed, then got a cryptic error message (which did not get captured or forwarded to me).

I assume the failure has to do with firewall ports and protocols. We have our firewall configured in a "deny all by default" mode and open additional ports only as needed. This has worked very well over the years, but I can't find any info on what to open for KnowTo Drive to work correctly.

Has anyone already jumped through these hoops and gotten it to work? Since this is a relatively new State of Ohio initiative, I'm sure this will come up more and more often, and the solution would be useful to every library in the state.

[cid:image002.png at 01D16B1F.10F4EC60]    Ken Conrad,  IT Systems Manager DaytonMetroLibrary.org<http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/> *  P:937.496.8553