[OPLINTECH] Need Reseller/Partner for Microsoft Azure and Office 365

Larry Ritchie lritchie at tusclibrary.org
Tue Mar 28 08:26:41 EDT 2023

I can give you two recs:

SHI-Daniel Moran Daniel_Moran at SHI.com

Opkalla- Colin Schaffer colin.schaffer at opkalla.com

I probably have phone numbers somewhere if you need them. Thanks Larry

[photo]
Larry Ritchie
IT Manager, Tuscarawas County Public Library System

Office: 330.364.4474 ext 235

Cell: 330-983-6941

lritchie at tusclibrary.org

www.tusclibrary.org

121 Fair Avenue NW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663