[OPLINTECH] Any Libraries willing to share z39.50 connection information?

JAN BERGER janberger at lebanonlibrary.org
Thu Mar 30 15:54:26 EDT 2023

Hello,

We just migrated and updated our hosted Polaris ILS. I was checking up on our z39.50 databases. Half of them were Ohio libraries we would use to download good bibliographic records for the items we need to hand catalog. We lost all of them. I think the connections had not been working and no one noticed, but they did notice when I removed the database!

I have looked though the LOC and other listings online for other z39.50 connections, but they are losing libraries every day as more move to hosted environments. OhioLink and SEO are the only Ohio database connections we have.

Are there any good, additional Ohio public library z39.50 connections out there?

[cid:54bf0f96-8385-44b5-85f2-91359ea491fa]  Jan M. Berger, MLIS (she, her, hers), IT Coordinator
Lebanon Public Library, 101 South Broadway St, Lebanon, OH 45036
<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JanBMeetingavailability@lebanonlibrary.org/bookings/>

lebanonlibrary.org<http://lebanonlibrary.org/>   |   513.932.2665   |   Book with me!<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JanBMeetingavailability@lebanonlibrary.org/bookings/>