[OPLINTECH] EXTERNAL: s mode

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Mon Nov 20 16:25:07 EST 2023

Melissa,

I haven't encountered that problem yet. This may have some helpful information for you.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/office-2019-claims-my-machine-is-in-s-mode-but-it/75f20061-5abd-49f9-b10c-c285c2e1b19a

-Ed Liddle
[cid:8b18a938-17da-4440-871b-f493c3a49b14]
Providing resources to educate, entertain, and enrich our diverse community.