[OPLINTECH] Envisionware Cloud Nine Feedback

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Thu Oct 19 11:11:57 EDT 2023

     We have been using Princh as a Mobile printing solution here at the main library @ Auglaize County Libraries for some time now. I would second everything Chad has stated in his email. We have had a few issues with patrons printing through their phones to the QR code that we were given, but those problems are almost always internal issues on our end and an end user problem. There have only been maybe a few times where the connection went offline and we had to wait for the connection to come back up.

    Customer service is and has always been top notch with them getting back to us right away even after their business hours (Since it's a Danish Company). The GUI dashboard is even very user friendly for a non-technical staff to be able to comprehend and maneuver through. I would highly recommend the company to use as a mobile printing solution at their library since that is what the software was built and developed to do.

Thanks,

Auglaize County Libraries IT Service Manager
Fred Miller Jr.