[OPLINTECH] Statewide LinkedIn Learning subscription ends June 30

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Feb 12 08:38:17 EST 2024

It was determined at the OPLIN Board Meeting on February 8 that we will be
unable to renew our statewide subscription with LinkedIn Learning on July
1, 2024.  Access will continue through June 30, 2024.

OPLIN's funding model has not changed since 2011, and reserve funds that
were used to support this subscription for the last six years are
depleted.  We are currently working with OhioNet and other library
consortia on transition plans, and we recommend that you reach out to your
consortium contacts to discuss your options.  We also recommend that you review
your library's usage
<https://stats.oplin.org/common/viewer/?fscs=alllibraries&db=LinkedIn+Learning+for+Libraries>
before making any local decisions about renewals.

As with all other electronic resources, OPLIN encourages you to continue to
use the MASK authentication service we built specifically for LinkedIn
Learning authentication—just let us know how we can help via
support at oplin.ohio.gov.

                    Don Yarman (he/him/his)
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250