[OPLINTECH] PV-Supa Sorter

Robin Bombin rbombin at tmcpl.org
Tue May 14 14:44:38 EDT 2024

The Troy library is replacing a 13 year old PV-Supa Sorter in June 2024, and we need to dispose of it. The sorter is operational but no longer supported. If you would like the sorter (sort bins not included), the Troy library will donate it to your library. You will need to pick up the sorter at the Troy-Miami County Public Library after July 1, 2024.  Please let me know if you are interested.

If no one wants the sorter, it will be scrapped and recycled as appropriate.

Thank you,

Robin Bombin
IT Manager | Troy-Miami County Public Library
419 W. Main St., Troy, OH 45373
Office: 510 W. Water St., Suite 210, Troy, OH 45373
Phone: 937.339.0502 x 111