[OPLINTECH] *External* AV Meeting Room Equipment

Justin Bumbico jbumbico at columbuslibrary.org
Tue May 21 10:59:18 EDT 2024

A few vendors who we have used include New Era (formerly Live Technologies) and Soundcom.

https://www.neweratech.com/
https://www.soundcom.net/

A Northeast Ohio firm I ran across at a conference is NPiAV.
https://www.npiav.com/

>From my understanding, all vendors do media production as well.

Thanks,
Justin

Justin Bumbico │ Director of Information Technology

Columbus Metropolitan Library | Main Library

96 S. Grant Ave. | Columbus, OH 43215

614.479.3038 office

jbumbico at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:jbumbico at columbuslibrary.org>

My pronouns are: he/him/his