[oplinwebkits] Upgrades week

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Mon Mar 8 08:33:19 EST 2010

Hello all,

Yes, it's that time again--time for more upgrades to the Web Kits.  All
upgrades to sites that are currently live will be done before 9 am this
week.  I will notify each library of the date of its upcoming upgrade.
Please do not attempt to add or change any content during the period the
site will be undergoing the upgrade.  I will also send out an "all
clear" notice once your library's site is complete.  Please don't
hesitate to ask if you have any questions.  Thanks,

Laura

--

*Laura Solomon, **MCIW, MLS*
/Library Services Manager/