[oplinwebkits] Laura will be out of the office August 12-21

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Aug 10 08:31:03 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Just a heads-up that I will be away from Friday, August 12 and returning on Monday, August 22nd . If you have a Web Kit-related emergency (e.g., your site is down) during this time, please contact OPLIN Support in any of the following ways:

    • 1-888-966-7546
    • support at oplin.org
    • You can also chat with Support directly through chat at http://support.oplin.org .

The hours for OPLIN Support are Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm .

I will return calls and emails as quickly as possible, in the order they were received, up on my return. Thank you for your patience!

Laura

--
Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager