[oplinwebkits] Another new feature on the way!

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Feb 8 09:38:27 EST 2011

Hello all,

Over the next several weeks, you may notice a slight change to your
Dynamic Website Kit's search.  We will be tweaking it so that results
for searches made on the Ohio Web Library are actually embedded in your
site, rather than taking the user out of your website to the Ohio Web
Library.  We'll also be adding a loading graphic that will appear on
your site's page when searches are made.  To see these changes in
action, check out our beta tester Ida Rupp Public Library
(http://www.idarupp.org) and do a search for something, choosing the
Ohio Web Library as the search destination.  Please let me know if you
have any question.  Thanks,

Laura

-- *
Laura Solomon, **MCIW, MLS*