[oplinwebkits] Drupal upgrades in June

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Jun 7 07:26:05 EDT 2011

Hello all,

It's upgrade time again!  Upgrades will be happening throughout the
month of June.  I will be notifying each library as to when their Web
Kit will be upgraded.  During that time, your library's site will be
down for approximately 30 minutes.  Upgrades on live sites will take
place typically between the hours of 7 am to 11 am, while sites not yet
launched will be later in the day.  Please do not attempt to make any
changes to your library's site while it is being upgraded, or your data
may be lost.  I will send you an "all clear" email to let you know when
it is safe to begin editing your site again.  Please let me know if you
have any questions.  Thanks for your patience!

Laura

  --
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
/Library Services Manager/