[oplinwebkits] Webkit upgrades in April

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Mon Mar 28 10:04:59 EDT 2011

Hello all,

It's time for more Drupal upgrades!  These are not major upgrades
(actually, we're just upgrading a series of modules this time).  The
upgrades will take place during the first two weeks of April, between 7
am and 9 am.  Your library's site will be down for a short amount of
time (30 minutes or less).  I will be notifying each library
individually as to the exact day the upgrade will happen on its site.

While your Dynamic Website Kit is being upgraded, please do not attempt
to login to your site or make any changes/additions, as data may be
lost.  When the upgrade is complete, I will send you an "all clear"
email, to let you know that it's OK for your to return to your normal
website activities.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks,

Laura

--
*Laura Solomon, **MCIW, MLS*
/Library Services Manager/