[oplinwebkits] Starting the work queue again

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Nov 30 13:14:17 EST 2011

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience, while we have been steadily working on creating and installing the new mobile websites for the Dynamic Website Kits. We are happy to report that regular work will begin again on Monday, December 5th .

Please note that work requests placed into the queue before the beginning of the November hiatus will be handled in the order in which they were received. We will also be working again on sites that were in progress prior to the break. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again,

Laura

--
Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager