[oplinwebkits] More information about SEO and search boxes

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Aug 28 10:03:31 EDT 2012

***If your library does not use the SEO ILS, feel free to ignore this message***

OPLIN has heard directly from SEO concerning the changes to the search functionality on the Website Kits. They will be sending us the code to make changes in a few days; some of that is changing as the vendor is getting ready to upgrade their version of Enterprise. Once the updated code has been received from SEO, we will let you know when we will be installing it.

SEO has also asked the vendor for a direct link to "My Account." As soon as they & we know more, we will let you know as well. Thanks for your patience,

Laura
--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)