[oplinwebkits] Forthcoming upgrades

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Thu Jan 19 08:22:46 EST 2012

Hello all,

It's time to upgrade the Website Kits again! During the next several weeks, all Kits will have upgrades to their back ends installed. These will not significantly affect how you use them and it is likely that you may notice no changes at all. We will notify each library, individually, about what day its Kit will be upgraded.

Upgrades will almost always take place between 7 and 10 am in the morning. During that time, it is important that NO changes be made by you to your site, as it is possible that your data could be lost.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your patience!

Laura

--
Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager