[oplinwebkits] IMPORTANT: You need to email Laura when Symphony gets turned on

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Thu Jun 7 09:03:14 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

I wasn't aware that each library would be contacted by SEO when its Symphony instance goes live--I had assumed they would all go up at once. When you get that phone call or email, PLEASE email me ASAP and I will work on updating the relevant links and searches on your library's website. I'll be working on the updates in the order that I receive them, so please be patient.

If your library's Symphony catalog goes live after 2:30 pm today, I will not be able to make updates until after 4pm, as I will be unavailable between 2:30 pm and 4pm today. Thanks,

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)