[oplinwebkits] Dynamic Website Kit upgrades this Sunday

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Mar 20 14:14:29 EDT 2012

Hello all,

This Sunday, March 25th, between 8 am and noon, we will be doing upgrades to all of the Website Kits. These are regular maintenance upgrades and will not affect functionality. Your sites may be down briefly during that time. Please do not make any changes during that time period. We will send out an "all clear" when work is completed. Thanks for your patience!

Laura

--
Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager