[oplinwebkits] PLEASE READ: Website Kit upgrades in June

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Fri May 31 15:49:02 EDT 2013

Hello all,

We have a minor, newly-released upgrade patch to apply to each of the Website Kits. We will need all of you to refrain from making any changes to your sites before 9 am until you have been notified that your library's site is completed. Sites will be down briefly while they are being upgraded. These upgrades will change any functionality of your site and are only for maintenance.

So, in a nutshell:

    * Beginning Tuesday, June 4 , please do not make ANY changes to your sites before 9 am (I realize that not many of you edit before 9 am anyway).
    * When your site is complete, I will email your library's contact(s) directly. You can proceed to edit normally in the pre-9 am time slot after you have been notified.
    * All upgrades should be completed by the end of June, if not sooner.
    * If there is a particular date on which you really need to be able to work on your site before 9 am, please let me know and I'll be sure to not work on yours on that date.

Thanks for your help and, as always, your patience, as we keep things up-to-date!

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)