[oplinwebkits] New Ohio Web Library search coming

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Feb 19 10:02:07 EST 2014

Hello all,

As many of you are probably aware, OPLIN is getting ready to launch a new, improved version of the Ohio Web Library on March 1st. In order for searches on your websites to take full advantage of some of the new features, search results will be appearing in a new tab, rather than being shown directly inside the library's website. Since all of the Dynamic Website Kits have an embedded search function for OWL, we are going to be re-directing those searches directly to the new OWL, beginning next week. This will not require any action on your part; we just wanted to give you a heads-up about the forthcoming change.

If you have yet to see the new Ohio Web Library, please feel free to explore at http://new.ohioweblibrary.org . Thanks,

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)