[oplinwebkits] URGENT: More on the coming rollbacks--Read carefully!

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Fri Oct 31 15:02:31 EDT 2014

Hello,

We have been very busy here, and we are ready to schedule the first set of rollbacks to pre-October 15th states for the following libraries (see below).

Be sure to have copied all of your content that postdates October 14th, so that you can re-create it, BEFORE Tuesday, November 4th! We CANNOT retrieve any post-vulnerability content after that point.

    * Ashtabula
    * Auglaize
    * Bellaire
    * Bossard
    * Brown Memorial
    * Burton
    * Carnegie (East Liverpool)
    * Carnegie (Washington Courthouse)
    * East Palestine
    * Fort Recovery
    * Guiding Ohio Online
    * Homer
    * Jackson City
    * Licking County
    * Lima
    * Mechanicsburg
    * Mercer County
    * Monroeville
    * Milton-Union
    * Muskingum
    * Newcomerstown
    * Portage County
    * Reed Memorial
    * Richwood
    * Rodman
    * Wellsville Carnegie
    *
We will be rolling back these sites first thing Tuesday morning. We will send out another email, notifying you when the switch is complete and you can log into your site to update your content. There will be no downtime for your library's site during the rollback.

Once this rollback is made, we will be working as quickly as possible on the rest, so that we can make all sites secure as fast as possible. Thank you for your patience (!),

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)