[oplinwebkits] Time to update the Website Kits listserv

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Jan 6 14:37:07 EST 2015

Hello and happy New Year, folks!

It's that time again: time for me to make sure that the people subscribed to this listserv are up-to-date. Please email me if:

    * Someone who used to work on your library's website no longer does;
    * Someone has retired/is retiring who was/is subscribed;
    * Someone works on your library's site now who might need to be added to this list

Thanks,

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)