[oplinwebkits] Get an automatic list of Ohio Web Library databases

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Nov 3 11:05:19 EST 2015

OPLIN is happy to announce that you can now get an automatic display for
your library's website of the databases listed in the Ohio Web Library (
http://www.ohioweblibrary.org).

It's a simple widget embed (get the code here:
http://oplin.ohio.gov/dbase_list_snippet) or, if you'd prefer, I can embed
it for you if you email me the URL of the page it should go on.

To see a sample of what the content is, see http://oplin.ohio.gov/widgetview
.  Note that this content will appear inside your own library's website (it
will include header graphics, sidebars, etc) and so it will appear to be a
native part of your website.

The listing only includes statewide databases, not locally-purchased ones.

Laura

--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)