[oplinwebkits] Looking for a tester for a new feature

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed May 4 08:50:32 EDT 2016

We're working on a new feature for the Dynamic Website Kits, and we need a
volunteer library to help us test it.

The new feature would allow individual libraries to set the open/closed
hours for each of their branches (no more emailing me!), which would then
display on its website. The new feature would also determine if the library
is open or closed, depending on the current time.

*The volunteer library must meet the following criteria:*

   - Must have more than one (1) branch
   - Must have individual pages for each branch, or be willing to create
   them
   - Must be willing to give clear feedback to OPLIN

*If your library is selected, it will get to have the new feature for FREE!*

Interested? Please email me at laura at oplin.ohio.gov.

Thanks,

Laura
--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)