[oplinwebkits] New manual, and new site audit service

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Nov 29 10:39:05 EST 2016

Hello all,

OPLIN is happy to be able to offer you a *new, revised Website Kit manual*!
This manual is updated to include many of the custom features made
available this year, including drop-down menus and photo galleries.  You
can find the new manual by logging into your library's website and looking
for the link in the Administration bar at the top.  (NOTE: If you have
previously bookmarked this manual, be sure to update your bookmark for the
new URL.)

We also are offering a new (free!) service: *Website Audits*. We'll audit
your website and send you a detailed, written report of any issues that
your library can remedy, to make the site better for patrons.  You can
order an Audit up to twice per calendar year. Find the link in the Module
Market:

https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/market

One last thing: if you have someone in your library who* needs to be on
this listserv*, please send me their name and email address and I'll add
them.

Laura
--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)