[oplinwebkits] Does your Website Kit have a rotating banner feature?

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Oct 11 09:17:47 EDT 2016

Hello all,

If your website has a rotating banner (carousel), this FREE webinar will
help you make the most of it! It will also help you prepare many other
kinds of images properly, for both your website and your social media
channels.

*TODAY is the last day of exclusive registration for our Website Kit
clients; after today, we will be opening up the webinar to anyone, both in
Ohio and nationally. *

*Our last webinar filled up quickly and had a waiting list, so register
now!*

http://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=479&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2016/11/01

--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)