[oplinwebkits] New feature available to Website Kit libraries!

Laura Solomon via OPLINWebkits oplinwebkits at lists.oplin.org
Tue Sep 5 13:11:48 EDT 2017

Hello all,

OPLIN is happy to announce that we are now able to provide a new, FREE
feature for your Website Kits. Around the office, we've affectionately come
to call this "The Flippy Thing," but it's official name is Flippingbook.
You saw a sample last week:

https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/welcome-packet

We can create one of these for your library's newsletter(s), brochures or
manuals, and embed it on your library's website!

*What do you need to do to use this?*

   1. *Email me a PDF file*. The file needs to be less than 2MB. If it
   contains active links, those links will remain active after it is converted
   to a Flippingbook format. Links that were not active in the PDF before the
   conversion to Flippingbook will not be active after, either.
   2. *Give me a URL.* This is the URL of the page you've created in your
   Website Kit, where we will embed the Flippingbook version of your file.

That's it. Let me know if you have questions about "The Flippy Thing." :)

Laura
--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)