[oplinwebkits] Very (!) short survey--got a second?

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Oct 30 10:21:54 EDT 2019

This is literally a one question survey that will help us with creating
documentation for Drupal 8, the next version of the content management
system that runs the OPLIN Website Kits (and some of you are already using
it!).

We'd like to focus our efforts more consistently on creating documentation,
so we're asking for your preferred format. *This survey will be closed at 3
pm this Friday, November 1st.*

Thank you for your help!
Find the survey here:
*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XGNRB7G
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XGNRB7G>*
--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)