[oplinwebkits] You can still register for next week's mini-webinar!

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Sep 4 08:58:38 EDT 2020

*Over the next several months, OPLIN will be providing a series of FREE
webinars to Website Kit clients*
*. ****

*Each webinar is an easy-to-digest 30 minutes (or less!), and highlights
best practices you can use to improve your Website Kit. You'll also have
the opportunity to ask me questions in real time! Here's the
schedule. We're focusing on "Clean Up" this fall!*

   - *Clean Up Your URL Aliases:* Make your customized URLs (URL aliases)
   more usable and intuitive for your users in this quick tutorial. *(September
   8, 2020 at 10 am) Register here
   <https://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1534&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2020/09/01>*
   - *Clean Up Your Text: *Not sure how to make your  body copy better?
   Learn what works (and what doesn't), so you can write more effectively when
   creating descriptions  and other text in your Website Kit.* (October 6,
   2020 at 10 am)**  Register here
   <https://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1535&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2020/10/01>*
   - *Clean Up Your Images: *We're going to take a look at REAL library
   graphics (with  identifying information removed) and see them before and
   after a  makeover. Get ideas to help you improve your own library's
    graphics  for your Website Kit! *(November 10, 2020 at 10 am)**  Register
   here
   <https://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1536&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2020/11/01>*

--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)