[oplinwebkits] Webforms module now available--but read carefully!

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Feb 3 10:24:55 EST 2021

Create your own online forms. Features include the ability to make specific
fields required and send results via email to one or more addresses.  To
learn more about how to use this module, see our online video series
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePMoX4_lMSc&list=PLP3tiL6bDbfb7YAco8dvhKDgLbKbnhOPR>
 .

***WARNING: *Because the Webform module is a development platform with
access to a near endless arrangement of fields and configurations, OPLIN
can only support those fields covered in our custom training videos. Webforms
have a significant learning curve. If you are not prepared to undertake
this on your own time, OPLIN recommends NOT purchasing this module. Support
requests that go beyond the scope of the OPLIN training videos will result
in per-hour charges to the library. **

Order this module >> <https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/webkitapp/webform>
--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)