[oplinwebkits] What's new this week on the Client Resource site? (4/15/22)

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Apr 15 08:18:18 EDT 2022

OK, I was all prepared here to talk about how the cooking oil and
vegetables are an expression of your creative determination to succeed in
your goals (which are symbolized by images of travel with the suitcase full
of landmarks).

But then there's that cat. Friends, that cat is a problem. That cat is an
agent of chaos. That cat is wearing a *hat*. Need I remind you that the
fish is right? That cat should not be here when your mother is out.

Look at that cat's shifty eyes. You must not accept the gift the cat
offers. I don't care if it looks like it might be a pint of Graeter's
seasonal strawberry chocolate chip ice cream.

[image: storyblock_oracle_logo (small).png]