[oplinwebkits] What's new this week on the Client Resource site?

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Jan 7 07:48:13 EST 2022

> Remember--you can download and modify these for use on your Website Kit!

Or, like me, you can use them to predict the future. In this week's
spread, I see danger for a group of women, but they will be rescued by
a mysterious stranger who does CrossFit. She and one of the women will
discover a mutual love of early 80s music, and they live happily ever
after.

                    Don Yarman (he/him/his)
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250