[oplinwebkits] We've always called them this anyway...so now it's official

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Jul 5 06:36:46 EDT 2022

Hello all,

If your library has had a Website Kit with OPLIN for any amount of time,
then you've probably noticed that we've often interchangeably also referred
to them "Webkits" (at least in person or over the phone).  For the sake of
simplicity, we've now decided to embrace the shortened name. 😉 Have a good
week!

Laura

[image: website_kit_logo_2022_SMALL.png]
--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS *(She/her)
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)