[oplinwebkits] Put this date on your calendar: statewide database changes

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue May 16 09:58:56 EDT 2023

Hello all,

Chances are good that you've already seen this information come across the
OPLINLIST listserv (if you're not subscribed, let me know. Ideally, every
employee of an Ohio public library should be subscribed to this one.)
However, I wanted to condense it down a bit, so that you can add this to
your library's website workflow.

   - *Transparent Languages* and *Gale in Context: Elementary* will no
   longer be available after June 30th of this year.
   - *CultureGrams **should* be available on July 1st, but some contract
   tweaking is still underway, so that date is not yet set in stone. Please
   keep an eye out on OPLINLIST for further announcements about this one.
   - The genealogy offerings in the Ohio Web Library are still being
   negotiated, so further information will also be forthcoming on OPLINLIST.

*If you missed the original messages, I'm copying them below for your
convenience:*

*On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 at 4:49 PM Christine Morris <christine at oplin.ohio.gov

*---------- Forwarded message ---------From: Christine Morris* <
christine at oplin.ohio.gov>