[oplinwebkits] Correction to new template pricing percentage

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Jun 26 11:29:03 EDT 2024

Sorry folks, I goofed in my original emails.  The discount is not 50%, as
originally specified, although the *prices that were originally specified
are correct*. Still significant though, as you'll see below.

Here is some correction *and* additional information about the new template
pricing and what it will be for the rest of the year:

   - Core or Hero template conversions will be $360 (one time fee) through
   the end of 2024. They will go up to $540 in 2025.
   - Core or Core Plus template conversions will be $500 (one time fee)
   through the end of 2024. They will go up to $720 in 2025.

You can learn more about the new templates and see live demos of each at
https://oplin.ohio.org/webkit/templates

Thanks folks,

Laura

--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS *(She/her)
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)