[oplinwebkits] Change to Webkit database displays

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Mar 21 14:24:54 EDT 2024

Hello all,

It was brought to our attention this week that the alpha pager on the
database display no longer works correctly with the category list down the
left side. Unfortunately it appears that an update at some point across one
of several elements may have broken that functionality.

We may look into re-developing that display entirely at some point down the
road, to see if it's possible to have both the alpha pager and the category
widgets. For now, as a way to keep the displays mostly operational, we're
going to be removing the alpha pager. This will still allow the category
widget to continue operating.

Thank you for your understanding. *If you have any questions, please reach
out to me directly at laura at oplin.ohio.gov <laura at oplin.ohio.gov> rather
than to the listserv.*

Laura
--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS *(She/her)
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)