[Seo-circ] Trimline DVD Case Needs Unlocked

Morgan Paul mpaul at seolibraries.org
Thu Nov 4 09:51:01 EDT 2021

We received a very strong magnetic "device" from our local video store when
they closed.  That is what we use to get cases unlocked.

You can always send the cases to us and we can unlock the, but I am thinking
others might have tools too.

St Marys Community Public, we are Dayton 15-10.

Morgan

Morgan Paul, Director

St Marys Community Public Library

140 S Chestnut St