[Seo-circ] Lost DVD Sleeve

Christina Stump cstump at loudonvillelibrary.org
Sat Jul 15 11:43:50 EDT 2023

Hi all,

I have a mystery DVD sleeve that came to us in cargo in one of our cases. Our library does not use sleeves, and the sending library also did not claim it.
The sleeve has a call number on the top left: JDVD T 3729 as well as a pink sticker in the upper right corner: 3729 (presumable the last four of the item ID)
If this sleeve is yours, please let me know by next Saturday so that I can send it home. It came back in our copy of Davy Crockett (2 disc set)
Thank you!

Christina Stump, MLIS, CPL
Public Services Lead
Loudonville Public Library