[Seo-circ] Please check for missing disc: A Journey of Choices, disc four, belonging to LOU

Christina Stump cstump at loudonvillelibrary.org
Fri Oct 6 14:43:18 EDT 2023

Hello all,

I received an audiobook today which belongs to Loudonville Public Library but had the wrong final disc. Unfortunately, the discs looked very similar, so they may have been overlooked during the check-in process.
Please check your copies of "A Journey of Choices" (one of the Adventures in Odyssey) audiobooks for the missing disc #4. It should have a donut label with Loudonville Public Library printed on the label. You may also want to check copies of "Days to remember" as the discs look very similar.
If found, please notify me and send the disc back in cargo to my attention.
Thank you!

Christina Stump, MLIS, CPL
Public Services Lead
Loudonville Public Library