[SEO-Members] UPDATE: Serving Every Ohioan (SEO) Service Center will remain closed.

jstewart at library.ohio.gov jstewart at library.ohio.gov
Fri Apr 3 12:58:11 EDT 2020

Greetings:
An Amended ODH Director’s Order that All Persons Stay Safe at Home Unless Engaged in Essential Work or Activity<https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoronavirus.ohio.gov%2Fstatic%2FDirectorsOrderStayAtHome.pdf&data=02%7C01%7Cjstewart%40library.ohio.gov%7Cfda21de23f0844a6085708d7d7ea82de%7C50f8fcc494d84f0784eb36ed57c7c8a2%7C0%7C1%7C637215274534096770&sdata=ElkE9jjal1A6bg78BJ%2BwTb4XvUIgJBbTNXmyXz1jjcA%3D&reserved=0> was signed and will remain in full force and effect until 11:59 p.m. on May 1, 2020. Therefore, under the direction of the State Library of Ohio, the Serving Every Ohioan (SEO) Service Center will not reopen until at least May 4, 2020. During this time, all SEO and State Library staff will continue to telework from home.

For library support related questions, please send an email to support at servingeveryohioan.org<mailto:support at servingeveryohioan.org>, and the staff will respond to your ticket.

If you have an IT-related emergency or if you would like to speak with me during this time, please call 1-877-552-4262, option 4, to be redirected to my mobile. If you have a Symphony ILS related emergency and would like to speak with the Library Customer Services Manager, Jay Miley, option 5 to be redirected to his mobile.

Regards,
John Stewart