[SEO-Members] Fading Spine Labels

Kim Jimison circ at harriselmorelibrary.org
Mon Dec 28 10:17:54 EST 2020

Hi, we were also using the Dymo Label writer 450 and had the same issue.  Any THERMAL machine will do that.  We switched to the Brother P-touch PT-P700.  It's non thermal, works great!  No fading.

Kim Jimison

Circ/Tech Coordinator
Harris-Elmore Public Library

328 Toledo St PO Box 45

Elmore, Ohio  43416

circ at harriselmorelibrary.org

---- On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 03:05:26 -0800 Jo Hudson <jhudson at logancountylibraries.org> wrote ----

Not sure if this is where I should be asking - We are having issues with spine labels fading quickly.  We have tried several vendors and nothing seems to work.  We currently use Dymo Label writers 450 to print our spine labels am wondering
 if it is the printer or the labels.  Anyone else have this problem?  Am interested in what other libraries are using for spine labels/printers.  Thanks in advance.

Jo A. Hudson

Outreach Coordinator/Branch Manager

Logan County Libraries

220 N. Main St