[SEO-Members] Microfilm usage and handling

Kathleen Whitt kwhitt at seolibraries.org
Tue Jun 23 13:02:22 EDT 2020

We have so few people using the microfilm room right now we haven’t even worried about it, other than cleaning the stations after use.

We do ask people to use hand sanitizer before touching any library materials. We have bottles of sanitizer at the entrances, at the computer workstations, etc.

I don’t know if there has been any research on how long the virus persists on microfilm. Maybe that will be in the next stage of the Battelle study.

Kathleen R. Whitt, Director

Upper Sandusky Community Library

301 N. Sandusky Ave.

Upper Sandusky, OH  43351