[SEO-Members] Large Scale Scavenger Hunt

Joy Mueller jmueller at tusclibrary.org
Thu Feb 4 14:27:06 EST 2021

Hello everyone,

Please excuse cross-postings.
A coworker and I are planning a large-scale scavenger hunt in our service district which will encompass a number of communities in our county. We would like forms to be online and on paper- so it's accessible to all and I wanted to ask if anyone else done something similar? If so, what was your experience, and how did you utilize online forms?

We were thinking about a QR code printed in our programming magazine set up to connect to the online form, but which type of form? Would Google Forms work? Is there something better out there? We're hoping for participants to take pics of certain landmarks and submit them online, but how do we also accommodate those who want to use paper?

If you have any experience with anything like this (even if it's not a scavenger hunt and you just used a QR code or some sort of online form for participants to fill in), please email me personally at jmueller at tusclibrary.org and let me know the details of your program and forms you used. Thank you in advance for your time.

Have a wonderful day,
Joy

[photo]
Joy Mueller, CPLS
Youth Literacy Associate, Main Library
Tuscarawas County Public Library System

330.364.4474 ext 246 | jmueller at tusclibrary.org

www.tusclibrary.org

121 Fair Avenue NW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663
<http://www.facebook.com/tusclibrary>[https://dn3tzca2xtljm.cloudfront.net/social_icons/16px/facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/tusclibrary> <http://www.twitter.com/tusc_library> [https://dn3tzca2xtljm.cloudfront.net/social_icons/16px/twitter.png] <http://www.twitter.com/tusc_library>        <http://instagram.com/tcpl_library> [https://dn3tzca2xtljm.cloudfront.net/social_icons/16px/instagram.png] <http://www.instagram.com/tcpl_library>