[SEO-Members] BarTender

Laura Pinnix lpinnix at crcpl.org
Wed Jan 27 11:24:37 EST 2021

Hello, everyone.

Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library is looking to incorporate BarTender into our process of readying items for the shelves, and we would like to hear from you about your experiences with it, and how you incorporate it into your workflow.

For example, how do you print and generate barcodes? What do your labels look like? At what point in your process to ready materials do you assign barcodes while using BarTender?

We are looking for any guidance in how to use BarTender effectively in our workflow and in conjunction with Sirsi.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give!

Laura Pinnix
Technical Processing Manager
Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library