[SEO-Members] supplies - small and large bags

Holly Walter hwalter at FindlayLibrary.org
Mon Oct 18 08:24:07 EDT 2021

We have a surplus of small and large bags at FIN. Please let me know what you need and we'll send them your way.

Holly Walter
Circulation Services Manager
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway St.
Findlay, OH 45840
419-434-1485
www.findlaylibrary.org<http://www.findlaylibrary.org/>
hwalter at findlaylibrary.org<mailto:hwalter at findlaylibrary.org>

Confidentiality Notice: E-mail sent is generally subject to Ohio Public Records Law except as otherwise provided by Ohio law or under a legal privilege. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.